Dolls House Community
Dolls House Community
Dolls House Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dolls House Community

this forum is designed for people with an interest in dolls houses and all things miniature

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS

Go down 
+2
dolly donut
louisas nan
6 posters
AuthorMessage

USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS Empty
PostSubject: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:50 am

Condition your fimo and as I am making butterfly cookies roll it into a sausage shape. Take a tiny piece and roll into a ball.
USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS Step112
Push the ball of fimo into the mould making sure that it is into all the corners but don't overfill
USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS Step212
When complete put into your oven on a baking sheet (not to be used for food again) or tile. Bake for about 10 minutes at 110C. Remove from oven and let cool.
USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS Step312
When cool enough to touch, pop out the cookies from the mould.
USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS Step412
If you overfill your mould you will get excess fimo around your shape, this can be carefully trimmed away.
USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS Step512
Back to top Go down
louisas nan

louisas nan

PostSubject: Re: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:37 am

These are fantastic Linda, did you make this mould yourself too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:23 am

Yes using the silicone paste. The butterflies are beads which I glued to a piece of wood to make the mould from. It was an idea given to me from Helena as she has used buttons to create some moulds.
USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS Butter10

Last edited by minilin on Thu May 06, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added photo)
Back to top Go down
louisas nan

louisas nan

PostSubject: Re: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:48 am

Wow What a great idea, they are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
dolly donut

dolly donut

PostSubject: Re: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:34 am

so many clever people out there. so glad we have some of them here. thank you again for taking the time to share your skills and ideas with us, and thats to all those that are helping everyone else with links/tutorials.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Totally agree Sal some very talented people here, I have learnt loads, thanks everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazydaisy

crazydaisy

PostSubject: Re: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:02 pm

That's brill Linda - you are so clever. I'm already thinking of things to use as moulds!!Thanks for the inspiration.
Back to top Go down
elly

elly

PostSubject: Re: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Thank you Linda ! I might try that , even though I am klutzy with Fimo! cyclops

cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/, http://pinterest.com/nwdekr
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Many thanks for sharing Linda. That's a good idea gluing the beads onto a piece of wood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS   USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS Empty

Back to top Go down

USING FIMO AND SILICONE MOULDS
Page 1 of 1